This week...
Life is crazy right now. I paid bills the other night and wrote 5/26/05 on all the checks. It’s June now. I have to catch up.
We’re back to renting the house that the lesbian owns. I think. She’s a flake. A total pot head. Can’t make a decision to save her life. First we can bring our cat and dog, then just the dog, now no dog but we can bring the cat. She needs to talk to her girl friend about everything before she can make up her mind. Oy. Too many brain cells fried? Don’t know.
Tough week this week. Saying good bye to a lot of people. End of my internship is coming soon. One group threw a party yesterday with cake and cards. Now I end my acoa group this week. More saying good-bye. I hate saying good-bye. I always say see you later in stead.
Gay pride was this past weekend. We didn’t march. Saw gay republicans on the news. They were marching too. I had to laugh. Bush wants to amend the constitution to ban us from marrying and there is such a thing as a gay republican? Get real. Some younger gay guy that was interviewed by the paper said he didn’t care if we ever had marriage rights. That’s sad. He mustn’t be in love or in a relationship. Wait until he is with his partner for 17 years and has a child. Then he’ll want the same rights as married couples. I bet. Young. Arrogant. Be afraid. Be very afraid. There’s nothing worse. Stupidity isn’t even that bad.
Rumsfeld made a boob out of his arrogant arse again. No shock there. Tom Cruise is still acting out. I didn’t know Scientology is banned in several European countries. Good for them. Poor Tom. No one would be mentally ill if they followed his religion. So what’s wrong with him? Something is wrong that’s for sure.
Oprah got turned away from hermes. Poor thing. Said it was humiliating. Get a clue. If that’s the worst thing that happens to her this summer she should thank her lucky stars. I say good for them. Don’t cow-tow to celebrities. They don’t run the world.
Last note. I’m disappointed with Six Feet Under. Very. I think the surrogate story line is going to be bogus. They are making a mockery of mental illness I think. Not sure yet. Time will tell.
Lilly giggled so hard she snorted last night. We laughed for nearly an hour. The look on her face. Priceless. That’s what life is all about. Michelle sent her love. I miss her terribly. We’ll see her this fall. Not soon enough.
Later taters.
We’re back to renting the house that the lesbian owns. I think. She’s a flake. A total pot head. Can’t make a decision to save her life. First we can bring our cat and dog, then just the dog, now no dog but we can bring the cat. She needs to talk to her girl friend about everything before she can make up her mind. Oy. Too many brain cells fried? Don’t know.
Tough week this week. Saying good bye to a lot of people. End of my internship is coming soon. One group threw a party yesterday with cake and cards. Now I end my acoa group this week. More saying good-bye. I hate saying good-bye. I always say see you later in stead.
Gay pride was this past weekend. We didn’t march. Saw gay republicans on the news. They were marching too. I had to laugh. Bush wants to amend the constitution to ban us from marrying and there is such a thing as a gay republican? Get real. Some younger gay guy that was interviewed by the paper said he didn’t care if we ever had marriage rights. That’s sad. He mustn’t be in love or in a relationship. Wait until he is with his partner for 17 years and has a child. Then he’ll want the same rights as married couples. I bet. Young. Arrogant. Be afraid. Be very afraid. There’s nothing worse. Stupidity isn’t even that bad.
Rumsfeld made a boob out of his arrogant arse again. No shock there. Tom Cruise is still acting out. I didn’t know Scientology is banned in several European countries. Good for them. Poor Tom. No one would be mentally ill if they followed his religion. So what’s wrong with him? Something is wrong that’s for sure.
Oprah got turned away from hermes. Poor thing. Said it was humiliating. Get a clue. If that’s the worst thing that happens to her this summer she should thank her lucky stars. I say good for them. Don’t cow-tow to celebrities. They don’t run the world.
Last note. I’m disappointed with Six Feet Under. Very. I think the surrogate story line is going to be bogus. They are making a mockery of mental illness I think. Not sure yet. Time will tell.
Lilly giggled so hard she snorted last night. We laughed for nearly an hour. The look on her face. Priceless. That’s what life is all about. Michelle sent her love. I miss her terribly. We’ll see her this fall. Not soon enough.
Later taters.

2 Comments:
sure missed you!!!
glad to hear that you're still plugging along ... don't give up the pets ....
:)
Our realtor called last night and said that the owner of the house won't allow us to bring our dog afterall. Cat is okay, dog isn't. So, having no other alternative at the moment, our dog is going to stay with my parents in upstate, new york.
This move isn't nearly as exciting as I had thought. I so much wanted to look forward to it, but now I'm separated from another member of my family. I really dislike people sometimes! :)
As far as Tom Cruise goes, he's acting like a lunatic and just got slammed by the psychiatric community for his views/opinions. Unfortunately people will lsiten to him simply because he is a celebrity. Unreal.
Post a Comment
<< Home