Ernie and Bert...
Lilly has found Sesame Street. Loves it. I think Bert and Ernie are great. And gay.We were watching them this morning and I about fell off of the sofa. The scene was in their apartment. Ernie had placed arrows all around the apartment, much to Bert's dismay. Bert begrudgingly followed the arrows around the apartment stopping to ask Ernie if he was playing a joke on him. Here's the dialogue that made my jaw drop:
Bert: Ernie you aren't trying to play a joke on me are you?
Ernie: No, Bert. (Laughs)
Bert: Hey, this is kind of fun afterall.
Ernie: (Laughs out loud)
Bert: It's actually kind of kinky. It's better than washing socks. (Or something to that effect. I can't tell if it's better than watching socks, or washing socks)
But, the way it comes out of Bert's mouth you would swear he says, "It's better than watching sex."
Oh my. Maybe I just have a dirty mind. But. Then again. Maybe not.
At any rate. Bert openly admits that he has a sock fetish and uses the word "kinky" on Sesame Street. I'm surprised the religious wrong isn't all up in arms.

4 Comments:
nu .. uhhh!!!!
they did not use the word KINKY on Sesame Street?!?
:O <-- shock
i always liked Bert and Ernie too ... but Bert .. well he's always kinda of negative isn't he? kind of has a scowl all the time.
but .. i can't get over them using the word kinky .... LOL
i think you just imagined that ...
It's just soooo strange! They've been playing the same episode every single morning! Burt does say "this is kinky" and I figured out that he says, "this is better than watching socks!" Unreal isn't it?
LOL
maybe that's a little something somethin for the parents while the kids are watching ... them thinking the kids won't catch it!!!
Burt is a freak!!
He doesnt't actually say "kinky" he says "kicky". He's said it in other episodes as well. Sounds alot like kinky, wonder if Sesame Workshop realizes this?
Post a Comment
<< Home