Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It wasn't me...


A pair of original ruby red slippers was stolen over
the weekend at a museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I thought the same thing. Why? How? I guess Judy grew up there. Learn something new everyday.

I can't imagine security being as tight as if it were the Met in NYC, but I didn't steal this pair of ruby slippers. I probably would have been tempted seeing as there are only three others in existance.

Another pair was auctioned off for over 600 G's a few years back. That's two. I thought MJ had one of them? Who knew.

1 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

i didn't know she was from Michigan either .. perhaps that's why my mother loved her so much ... as two generations of my family were born / raised in Michigan ....

but it wasn't me either.

they wouldn't fit me ....

plus .. really? i don't really have a home that i'd want to go back to anyway

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home