Oy...
Life should be settling down. But. It isn’t. Yet.
Went to visit Mom and Dad. Needed some R&R. It wasn’t much R and I certainly didn’t get much R. Left one day early. Mom got drunk. This time it was during the day. My rule was: You drink at my house; you’re out. You drink at your house and I’m around; I’m out. I followed the rules. She didn’t. It never gets easier.
My sister is scamming the catholic church. Or trying to. Wants her youngest daughter to attend catholic school. Very sudden. Spent years bashing the church. She’s had affairs and an abortion. Not very catholic. The problem? Tuition is expensive. To beat it her daughter must be baptized and sister dear has to change religions. Still a problem. Godparents must be practicing catholics. Uh-oh. Asked my neice (her oldest daughter) and nephew from her first marriage. Ugly divorce. It was. Neice can’t. Nephew can. What’s the fuss? She wants to save $2,000 a year on tuition. Find Godparents who are practicing or willing to go through confirmation and save a bundle on tuition. That’s the fuss. Her oldest daughter found out about it and confronted her. Not a pretty sight. She thought it was great of her mom to ask her until she found out about the break in tuition. Not so nice. Ulterior motives. It’s tough trying to scam a church and save a couple grand. So far it’s best friend in, Neice out, Nephew in. That’s not going to cause too many problems. Religion sure isn’t what it used to be. Great way to introduce my younger neice to religion. Ah. Catholics. Nothing like ‘em. Praise the Lord. Save tuition. Praise the Lord. I wonder how much of the tuition goes to the hush money to silence those sexually abused by Priests. 2 billion so far. That’s a lot of hail mary’s.
Haven’t spoken with my mother in four days. Feels good. Don’t have a clue what I’m going to do. Focus on me. That’s what my heart says. Focus on me for a change. Not them. Drink all you want. Drink to oblivion. Just don’t let me see it.
Went for an internship interview this morning. I start in two weeks. Lock down psych ward. I should be there sometimes. Not just visit. The mentally ill. MICA: mentally ill chemical abuser. Nice ring to it eh? There are many of them.
Summer class starts tonight. 2x per week. 5pm to 8pm. I need to rest.
Went to visit Mom and Dad. Needed some R&R. It wasn’t much R and I certainly didn’t get much R. Left one day early. Mom got drunk. This time it was during the day. My rule was: You drink at my house; you’re out. You drink at your house and I’m around; I’m out. I followed the rules. She didn’t. It never gets easier.
My sister is scamming the catholic church. Or trying to. Wants her youngest daughter to attend catholic school. Very sudden. Spent years bashing the church. She’s had affairs and an abortion. Not very catholic. The problem? Tuition is expensive. To beat it her daughter must be baptized and sister dear has to change religions. Still a problem. Godparents must be practicing catholics. Uh-oh. Asked my neice (her oldest daughter) and nephew from her first marriage. Ugly divorce. It was. Neice can’t. Nephew can. What’s the fuss? She wants to save $2,000 a year on tuition. Find Godparents who are practicing or willing to go through confirmation and save a bundle on tuition. That’s the fuss. Her oldest daughter found out about it and confronted her. Not a pretty sight. She thought it was great of her mom to ask her until she found out about the break in tuition. Not so nice. Ulterior motives. It’s tough trying to scam a church and save a couple grand. So far it’s best friend in, Neice out, Nephew in. That’s not going to cause too many problems. Religion sure isn’t what it used to be. Great way to introduce my younger neice to religion. Ah. Catholics. Nothing like ‘em. Praise the Lord. Save tuition. Praise the Lord. I wonder how much of the tuition goes to the hush money to silence those sexually abused by Priests. 2 billion so far. That’s a lot of hail mary’s.
Haven’t spoken with my mother in four days. Feels good. Don’t have a clue what I’m going to do. Focus on me. That’s what my heart says. Focus on me for a change. Not them. Drink all you want. Drink to oblivion. Just don’t let me see it.
Went for an internship interview this morning. I start in two weeks. Lock down psych ward. I should be there sometimes. Not just visit. The mentally ill. MICA: mentally ill chemical abuser. Nice ring to it eh? There are many of them.
Summer class starts tonight. 2x per week. 5pm to 8pm. I need to rest.

1 Comments:
oh hush you do not need to be IN one.
sorry about your Mom, Mike. that sucks.
and you don't even want to get me started on the Catholic Church ... but i don't think it's right to *scam* anyone ..
Post a Comment
<< Home