Moving?
It looks like we're going to be looking at house rentals in the next few weeks. Unreal. Our psycho dyko landlord put the house we're renting up for sale yesterday. No word. No notice. It's for sale.We've been here one month. Our lease says 4 months gtd. and then it's month to month. That lease is now broken. 2 weeks after we moved in she said after four months we were out. Then a week later she said she was thinking about selling this place and wanted to know if we'd pay close to 300K for it. Hell to the no. She said she would honor the lease and let us know when/if she was selling the house. One week later the house is for sale. We had no idea. No warning. No notice. Drug addicts are very unstable people.
"I'm broke, I need cash and I want to get high in amsterdam." That's what she told David as she washed her car in our driveway. She said this while Lilly was standing two feet away. Basically, I don't care about you or your family I"m selling this place to buy stuff to put up my nose.
Stress level on a scale of 1-10: 7
Now that I've realized that I'm a control freak who can't control the world I'm actually not ranting and raving about it. My new phrase is, "I'm not doing it..this...that..." I'm not paying 2gs per month for a house while the owner has open houses and gives tours. I can't control her. But. I sure as hell can control what my reaction is to her immature, irrational and irresponsible behavior.
We're outta here as soon as we can.

2 Comments:
omg ... you're kidding me??
what a freak ... (and not in a good way)
i'm so sorry you're going through this (again) ....
i pray that you will find the perfect house for you, David and Lilly. you need something really good to happen. :)
what the hell ?
I would do the same. Leave as soon as possible.
any chance you could just buy one?
You take control over this happening again.
Post a Comment
<< Home