Rosie
I found Rosie O’Donnell’s blog after seeing something written about it on AOL. So, I went. I wasn’t sure what to make of it at first. She seemed angry, sad, confused, all of the above, and happy. I still don’t know what to make of her. I liked her show an awful lot. I watched it pretty much every morning. It helped that the TV station I was working for aired it. Yeah, that helped.
Then she came OUT. “We” all knew she was a lesbian. There’s a difference you know. I’m gay, Rosie, or Ro as she calls herself, is a lesbian. There’s a difference. I don’t know what it is other than she’s a woman and I’m a man. We’re the same. We’re homosexuals. But, we’re different you know.
I didn’t like her so much when she came OUT. She seemed angry. I felt as though she also lied. She became a multi-millionaire. She became a star. She made movies. She was a lesbian and no one knew it. Would she be a millionaire, a star, a movie star, if she was OUT and honest about who she was/is in the first place? I have to wonder. Probably not. I think.
She said she never lied. Where ever she went Kelli, her partner, went with her. So, she never lied. I never heard her say she was a lesbian. She lusted after Tom Cruise. Do lesbian’s lust after Tom Cruise? Not the ones that I know.
I think she lied. So what? I’ve lied too. I think she lied so that she could become famous. I think she lied so she could become a star and be rich. I think from reading her blog that she has paid a high price for that lie. I think she had a plan. They offered her 50 million dollars, she said on her blog, to stay on the show. She said no. Family was more important. Now she and Kelli run a cruise company. Gay cruises with families. I don't think she wanted to piss off the very same community who would pay her bills later on in life do you? Nope. I don't. So, she said she didn't lie. Are we stupid? Or do people just think most people are stupid?
I read that on September 11th she called other very famous people sobbing, frantic, and begging them to donate 1 million dollars each to help the country recover. She sounds neurotic to me. She sounds angry to me sometimes. She gave K. Ally hell over “lying” about her weight and her “fat actress” show. K called her and gave her hell for it. Good for her. Good for her. Just because you’re rich, a liar, and a celebrity doesn’t mean you can’t say you’re sorry for being mean or saying something stupid.
Her blog is fun. She used to allow comments from readers. Not anymore. It got out of hand. People called her "fat" "ugly" "dyke" and others worshiped the very internet space she typed on. They've never met her. They think they KNOW her, but they don't. They don't know her but they "love" her. Isn't that odd? No more comments. "Poof" she wrote "they are gone." That's power. People asked for money. People asked her to email them. People said they loved her. Some said they hated her. That's a celebrity. That's a high price to pay. I think.
I think she lied. So what? I’ve lied too. But I’m not a celebrity because of it.
Then she came OUT. “We” all knew she was a lesbian. There’s a difference you know. I’m gay, Rosie, or Ro as she calls herself, is a lesbian. There’s a difference. I don’t know what it is other than she’s a woman and I’m a man. We’re the same. We’re homosexuals. But, we’re different you know.
I didn’t like her so much when she came OUT. She seemed angry. I felt as though she also lied. She became a multi-millionaire. She became a star. She made movies. She was a lesbian and no one knew it. Would she be a millionaire, a star, a movie star, if she was OUT and honest about who she was/is in the first place? I have to wonder. Probably not. I think.
She said she never lied. Where ever she went Kelli, her partner, went with her. So, she never lied. I never heard her say she was a lesbian. She lusted after Tom Cruise. Do lesbian’s lust after Tom Cruise? Not the ones that I know.
I think she lied. So what? I’ve lied too. I think she lied so that she could become famous. I think she lied so she could become a star and be rich. I think from reading her blog that she has paid a high price for that lie. I think she had a plan. They offered her 50 million dollars, she said on her blog, to stay on the show. She said no. Family was more important. Now she and Kelli run a cruise company. Gay cruises with families. I don't think she wanted to piss off the very same community who would pay her bills later on in life do you? Nope. I don't. So, she said she didn't lie. Are we stupid? Or do people just think most people are stupid?
I read that on September 11th she called other very famous people sobbing, frantic, and begging them to donate 1 million dollars each to help the country recover. She sounds neurotic to me. She sounds angry to me sometimes. She gave K. Ally hell over “lying” about her weight and her “fat actress” show. K called her and gave her hell for it. Good for her. Good for her. Just because you’re rich, a liar, and a celebrity doesn’t mean you can’t say you’re sorry for being mean or saying something stupid.
Her blog is fun. She used to allow comments from readers. Not anymore. It got out of hand. People called her "fat" "ugly" "dyke" and others worshiped the very internet space she typed on. They've never met her. They think they KNOW her, but they don't. They don't know her but they "love" her. Isn't that odd? No more comments. "Poof" she wrote "they are gone." That's power. People asked for money. People asked her to email them. People said they loved her. Some said they hated her. That's a celebrity. That's a high price to pay. I think.
I think she lied. So what? I’ve lied too. But I’m not a celebrity because of it.


1 Comments:
i have never liked Rosie O'Donnell ... long before she came "out". i have always found her to be loud, obnoxious and very judgmental.
Post a Comment
<< Home