Thursday, September 15, 2005

The book....


My pubilsher emailed yesterday. Here's the book cover. Unreal. They asked for a photog release. I sait it was me. No credit needed. It still seems like a dream. A book? When? Who wrote it? Do I get a copy? How cool. What's it about? Oh. It's mine. Unreal.

The manuscript should arrive soon. I make changes. Additions. Write intro. Table of contents. Write dedication. Then. I ask someone to write the introduction. Should it be daddy 2? Decisions decisions. Decisions.

2 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

THIS IS SO COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ..... i really want to buy a copy ... let me know when I can.

12:10 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

ps: i love that picture of Lilly ~ but i LOVE that picture of the baby's hand around the daddy's finger ... that is soooo beautiful ....

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home