Thoughts...
It looks like our rental might just fall through after all. We’ll have to wait and see. No pets. We didn’t think to ask. She didn’t think to ask. I guess. Our cat is part of our family. Sorry. That’s the way it is. She’s a lesbian too. Not our cat. The owner. I thought all lesbians loved their cats? Oh well. Another stereotype bites the dust. Hachoo.
I’m so sick of celebrities. Attention whores I swear. Tom Cruise is acting like a total nut job. What’s the drama? He’s happy. I guess. He’s acting like he’s tripping out on some new designer drug. Not normal. I’m also sick of this run away bride story. Now Katie has her. Who cares? Can’t do anything anymore without being afraid fox news channel is going to cover it on the national news that night. That’s sad. So much for privacy.
Yes she had people looking for her. Yes. I get it. Did they over react? I don’t know. Did the media over react? Damn straight they did. Desperate for news. How about covering our senseless war a little bit? Oh that’s right. 2 minutes of coverage on the nightly news now. More deaths. More bombing. More suicides. Nice. I now know that Saddam likes cheerios or is it fruit loops? Whatever. Stupid. Where’s Osama? Anybody know? Anybody care?
I missed six feet under last night. Thank God for repeats. Have to figure out when it’s on.
Had an 82 year old guest lecturer in class last night. Recovering alcoholic for 27 years. Contradicted himself. First he said it’s a disease. Alcoholism. Then said he’s one arm length away from a drink. It’s his choice. Did he choose to have a disease? I don’t get it. Cancer is a disease. People don’t ask for it. Is it an illness or a disease? Gene the lecturer doesn’t think it’s genetic. His mother, father, brother, uncle, aunts, and cousins all died from alcoholism. Runs in the family I guess. But it’s not genetic. Go figure. I know if I drank two glasses of wine at night for a week I’d be drinking an entire bottle every night by next week. Is that genetic? I don’t know. I don’t want to know.
Peace
I’m so sick of celebrities. Attention whores I swear. Tom Cruise is acting like a total nut job. What’s the drama? He’s happy. I guess. He’s acting like he’s tripping out on some new designer drug. Not normal. I’m also sick of this run away bride story. Now Katie has her. Who cares? Can’t do anything anymore without being afraid fox news channel is going to cover it on the national news that night. That’s sad. So much for privacy.
Yes she had people looking for her. Yes. I get it. Did they over react? I don’t know. Did the media over react? Damn straight they did. Desperate for news. How about covering our senseless war a little bit? Oh that’s right. 2 minutes of coverage on the nightly news now. More deaths. More bombing. More suicides. Nice. I now know that Saddam likes cheerios or is it fruit loops? Whatever. Stupid. Where’s Osama? Anybody know? Anybody care?
I missed six feet under last night. Thank God for repeats. Have to figure out when it’s on.
Had an 82 year old guest lecturer in class last night. Recovering alcoholic for 27 years. Contradicted himself. First he said it’s a disease. Alcoholism. Then said he’s one arm length away from a drink. It’s his choice. Did he choose to have a disease? I don’t get it. Cancer is a disease. People don’t ask for it. Is it an illness or a disease? Gene the lecturer doesn’t think it’s genetic. His mother, father, brother, uncle, aunts, and cousins all died from alcoholism. Runs in the family I guess. But it’s not genetic. Go figure. I know if I drank two glasses of wine at night for a week I’d be drinking an entire bottle every night by next week. Is that genetic? I don’t know. I don’t want to know.
Peace

2 Comments:
Was just reading a bit of your blog... I agree with alot of your thoughts. I don't think the problem with the government is the Republicans or the Democrats... it's both. Government has become big business at our expense, and that's the real problem, in my opinion.
Also, I agree with the people who said old houses are a hassle. They are, and they're much more of an expense than a new house! Don't worry too much about building. I think it's best if you find a development that a particular builder is already working on than to buy a random lot and choose a random builder. We've been in our home for a year, had it built in a development that was under construction...no big problems and it was done early. Not much stress involved at all! Good luck!
i agree with you as far as tom cruise. e-fucking-nuff already. who gives a shit? good for him that he's getting his thing yanked nightly by a hottie 20 years younger than him. that's his designer drug.
i'm sorry about the rental .... one time i tried to rent a place with no pets. i provided them a certificate from my vet ... that she was spayed and vaccinations all up to date, that she was an indoor cat and wasn't going to be roaming the 'hood, and offered to pay a non-refundable pet deposit. meaning, yo, landlord .. here is some free money even if my cat doesn't damage your apartment.
they let me have her. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home