Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Why?

SHE wrote: "I would never choose to be a GS for a gay single/couple, I have nothing against ones sexual preference but I know what my beliefs are and that is not one of them."

I wrote: "Interesting. You don't have anything against gay people you just don't think we should be parents."

SHE wrote: "I also did not say same sex couples should not be parents. I said I could not be a GS for a same sex couple."

I'm confused. SHE has nothing against my "sexual preference" and didn't say/imply that gay couples shouldn't be parents but shewouldn't be a gestational surrogate for one.

Why do I care?

Because I do. Probably just too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

Mike ...

(( hugs ))

Don't allow yourself to be touched by the ignorance of others. We've had this conversation before .. don't worry about things you cannot change. And one of those things is the ignorance of other people!

You know who you are .. and you know you are a loving caring parent with a loving caring partner and you two will be wonderful parents!! You ARE wonderful parents.

Don't let other people define who you are.

You're amazing. :)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home