Sunday, December 25, 2005

Kiana...

You were a pure white puppy when we brought you home. You were also completely covered with fleas. It doesn't seem possible that we had you in our lives for 15 years. 15 years we've known you and loved you. We'll miss you for 15 more or until we're gone.

Forgive me if I was wrong. You seemed to suffer. I couldn't ask if it was okay, I just had to ask my heart. It's heart wrenching to say good bye. I only hope that you understood. I hope you had a happy life. I hope where ever you are that you're with Ashley, Sasha, and Sabastian (Boo-Boo Kitty). I hope there are lots of fields and open spaces for you to run, play, bark, and just be. Just be.

You were strong, bold, independant, fun loving, stubborn as a mule, and just....well...Kiana. Kikki. Kikki-beaks. Kikki-sneaky-freaky-beaks. Freaky beaks. Kiana.

I cannot believe for the life of me that I said good bye to you on Christmas Day. We love you Kiana and we'll forever miss you dearly.

1 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

i'm so sorry .....

i know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet ... i lost my Kyra ... my 17 year old white persian cat .... a week before Christmas 2 years ago ... it was heart wretching ....

i am sitting here crying ...

read this:

The Rainbow Bridge

i'm so sorry Mike and David ....

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home