Monday, April 04, 2005

Hope...

It's been almost 8 years. Eight years since our lives changed in very drastic ways.

It wasn't a death. It wasn't a life. It wasn't earth shattering. But, to me it was.

One person's dream wasn't mine. I chose not to stand in his way. Take a chance. Make a wish. Then sail away. I couldn't stand in his way. Be the best you can, I said. The best you can be. I'll go along for the ride.

It's been almost 8 years. I barely remember anything. But, I do remember everything.

Houses were sold. Dreams were put on hold. Families were in uproar. Twitches came, and went, and came back again. Love walked the fine line of hate. Hate walked the fine line of love. All because of a wish and a chance. Who would have thought that one dream - one person's dream - would cause so much. But, it did.

It's been almost 8 years. Now the end is in sight. No fanfare. No parades. No parties. But, it's almost the end.

New beginnings. New houses. New dreams. Families still in uproar. Add one new one to the mix. Twitches still come and go. All because of a wish. A chance. A dream come true. But now, where uncertainty used to be there's hope.

I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home