A Gay Couple's Journey through Surrogacy; Intended Fathers

It's official! The book has been published! Funny feeling though. It arrived from the publisher on a Wednesday. I came home from work and found a manilla envelope in the mailbox. That's it. No fanfare, no paparazzi, no parade waves to have had. But, it's out there for all the world to see.http://www.haworthpress.com/store/product.asp?sid=UUDD16QQADFK8PMGFBK5VJ4F2UTVCUS1&sku=5520&AuthType=4


4 Comments:
Hey, Mike!
I just wanted to take a moment and tell you how wonderful I thought your book was. It seems like sometimes, the most difficult things to share are those that are surrounded by painful emotions or trying times.
I was pleased to see that you shared the real truth about your experience, even though at times, it was very discouraging. I know that you feel that people shouldn't step blindly into surrogacy without realizing the complications that can and do arise. This book is a clear movement in support of that thought.
I know that you know that the thing that troubled me the most about this book was the possible impact that it may have on Lilly. I felt like you did a really good job of addressing this topic and accepting the responsibility for any possible fall-out.
Oh, one more thing. Lilly is beautiful!
~Tanya
i'm so glad you FIXED your blog .... i was getting very frustrated. :)
now .. i just need to get you back posting!!!
:)
UP DATE
UP DATE
UP DATE
UP DATE
UP DATE
UP DATE
please?? :)
how are you all???
Mike ~
wishing you, David and Lilly the warmest holiday and that 2007 is everything wonderful for you all ...
miss you!
Post a Comment
<< Home