Updates...

I haven't posted to my own blog in forever. Things have been a tad bit busy. A 2 y/o, a husband, and a house will do that to you. Here's my life in bullet format.
I have one final tonight at 5pm. Why am I not studying? I don’t care anymore. It’s a terrible, yet free, feeling. Then I’m done this semester.
I “graduate” May 18th, but have two classes left in July. Then I’m done.
I finished my internship at the MICA program. Loved it. Hated it.
I interviewed for a per-diem job and got it on the spot. I start training when we’re back from Arizona…lock down psych ward at hospital. I'm nervous. But no drugs this gig.
Speaking of AZ, we’re headed there next week for a week. We might get pregnant again. We’ll see…
We put an offer in on a house in Newburgh. Overpriced. We low balled an offer we’ll see.
The publisher sent me the first copy of my book hot off the presses. It hits stores next week. Why am I not excited?
Our new friends bob and Mark are adopting.
Our new friends S & C are trying to get pregnant thanks to a sperm donor.
I miss gaymadhousewife/phaggot. I think of him often and wonder where he is.
I miss the other blogger too. I can’t think of his name. Oh. PJS. I wonder where he went.
David and I start couples counseling the week after next.
I’m thinking of going on for my PhD or Ed.D. in the spring of ’07. We’ll see.
Cher was in NYC last week. The world is a good place. So close. So far away.
Rosie will be on the View starting in September. I thought she wanted time away from being a celebrity? Ah…..fame.
More soon. After the trip.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home