Blah?
I listen well. Just not according to David.
I hear most of what he’s saying. I really do. Percentage? Probably 75%.
The problem? The past couple of years it’s been all about the blah’s. Kind of like when David talks I hear this: Booger (that’s my nickname. Ugh. Affectionate but rather gross) the hospital is going to call today and if I can’t get the phone can you blah blah that I blah remember blah blah blah blah! I blah. Okay? Are you listening blah blah? I’ll get take out for dinner!
10 Minutes later…
Ring. Ring. Ring.
Yes, Hello? (I always say yes first when I answer. Heard it on a soap opera once and being the drama queen that I am I loved it). Um, no, David can’t come to the phone right now but….um…..he said something about….uh……He’ll call you back, okay?
Blah blah. Now that’s love. I know he hears everything I say though. Yes. Everything.
I hear most of what he’s saying. I really do. Percentage? Probably 75%.
The problem? The past couple of years it’s been all about the blah’s. Kind of like when David talks I hear this: Booger (that’s my nickname. Ugh. Affectionate but rather gross) the hospital is going to call today and if I can’t get the phone can you blah blah that I blah remember blah blah blah blah! I blah. Okay? Are you listening blah blah? I’ll get take out for dinner!
10 Minutes later…
Ring. Ring. Ring.
Yes, Hello? (I always say yes first when I answer. Heard it on a soap opera once and being the drama queen that I am I loved it). Um, no, David can’t come to the phone right now but….um…..he said something about….uh……He’ll call you back, okay?
Blah blah. Now that’s love. I know he hears everything I say though. Yes. Everything.


3 Comments:
lol .....
Booger????
hehe
and what soap opera do you watch?
i'm a General Hospital / One Life to Live freak. tape it every day.
HATE the new Carly.
Yep, that's our nickname for each other - booger or boogerman. Go figure! lol
Young and the restless fan here. I've watched that saga for as long as I can possibly remember. I used to skip school for it in high school and then in college forget it - if I had a class at that time it was sheer hell. I still watch it from time to time although now I realize that I can not watch it for several months, watch it once, and generally get caught right back up again! lol
The only time I watched GH was during the luke/laura phase and that was while working at a tv station - one of my friends/coworkers there was a huge fan so we would watch it during lunch. Those were the days!
hehe ... during the Luke/Laura days i was in high school and didn't have a chance to watch it. but i used to watch it with my grandmother when i was a kid ...... so forever!
i have never watched Young and the Restless once. lol
Post a Comment
<< Home