Saturday, April 16, 2005

Freedom of Speech..

I started losing it about 3 days ago. My voice that is. I don’t know where it went. It was kinda nice. Not annoying. So I heard. Not too loud. Not too screechy. Not too nasal like Fran. Not too uppity like Julie.

Alas. I’m sure it will return.

It’s there. Just not fully. Just enough for me to speak. But not enough to be completely understood. Make sense? Try this.

Me: Hi. I’m Mi . I’m cal g from ug and alcoho eatme t co t.

Simple things come out very wrong. Oh well.

I miss my voice. I’m just not 1000% sure that David does. That bugger.

3 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

hehe .. he misses your voice i'm sure!!

right David? right??? :)

i love it when i start to lose my voice ... people say that i have that sexy Demi Moore / Kathleen Turner kinda wrasp to it.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

lol - mine sounds like Harvey Firestein - I think that's his name - bad gay guy I am.

7:46 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

hehe ..... i think i know who he is :)

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home