Offers and Mothers...
Finally. After 4 more showings Houston we have an offer. In writing. Although we haven't read it. “It might take a while to close,” our perky realtor said on the phone, “because their realtor just isn’t that bright.” I love her. Sally.
Despite a dim bulb we have an offer. We took it. We’ll run with it. That’s all that matters.
These are probably really old. But I still love them. And. Find myself even using them.
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
“Stop that! You’re acting just like your father!”
My mother taught me HUMOR.
“Go ahead! Keep doing that! When the mower cuts off all your toes don’t come running to me!”
My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out JUST LKE YOU!”
Despite a dim bulb we have an offer. We took it. We’ll run with it. That’s all that matters.
These are probably really old. But I still love them. And. Find myself even using them.
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
“If you’re going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.”
My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
“If you don’t straighten up, I’m going to knock you into the middle of next week!”
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
“Stop that! You’re acting just like your father!”
My mother taught me HUMOR.
“Go ahead! Keep doing that! When the mower cuts off all your toes don’t come running to me!”
My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
“One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out JUST LKE YOU!”


1 Comments:
congratulations on the offer .... hopefully that will go through and you'll get that all taken care of!
i love those sayings ... hilarious. just in time for Mother's Day, eh? :)
sending you, David and Lilly big hugs!
Post a Comment
<< Home