Monday, May 02, 2005

Quit Date...

Your Quit Date is: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 10:00:00 AM. Time Smoke-Free: 60 days, 23 hours, 13 minutes and 41 secondsCigarettes NOT smoked: 2134Lifetime Saved: 16 days, 7 hoursMoney Saved: $533.75

Wow. I woke up and this email was waiting for me. Who would have thought? I guess I still don’t consider myself to be a “non-smoker” as I feel like at any given day I could buy 10 packs, cram them all in my yapper, light up, and smoke ‘em all. Stress isn’t fun.

Unreal to think that I haven’t smoked over 2,000 cigarettes.

Anyway. Congrats to all the non-smokers who read this blog. We should pat ourselves on the back for doing what we once thought to be impossible!

Here’s to our health.

Never take another puff. Ever.

5 Comments:

Blogger :| raven |: said...

Mike!!

are you a member of QuitNet??? me too!! :)

congratulations on 3 months!! that's so awesome .... very very cool. and i know .. i don't say non-smoker either .. i say former smoker.

i found a pack of cigs on my porch the other day (i suspect my son had been around) and there were two in there .. my brand. i was soooo tempted ....

but i threw them away. i already gave up one quit at 519 days .... i'm not losing another one ....

125 days, 18 hours, 22 minutes and 48 seconds smoke free.

3773 cigarettes not smoked.

$774.90 and 28 days, 19 hours of your life saved.

Your quit date: 12/27/2004 6:00:00 PM

N.O.P.E. ~ Not One Puff Ever .... EVER

2:23 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

omg ... 519 + 45 that i smoked .. plus 125 now ...

i would be at 689 days smoke free!!!! :(((

don't ever ever ever take one puff .. EVER

*sigh*

2:25 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Raven, Congrats to you too! Huge congrats that is! Wow that took will power to not smoke those cigs you found. Oy. There's no way I could have done it. I dream of getting to 125 days like you! You're an inspiration!

I went to quitnet and did a lot of reading - I think I signed up and that's why I got the email. It was such a cool surprise to see it!

We look better, smell better, are healthier and have more money on the bank since we quit! Yahoo!!

On a side note - what's up with blogger? I can't see this post on the site, only thru your email?

4:02 PM  
Blogger Melodee said...

Good for you!

5:25 PM  
Blogger :| raven |: said...

i don't know what is going on with Blogger ... because earlier ... JTS posted on my blog .. and it showed he posted twice .. when i went to delete one of them .. BOTH of them were gone ... and then later .. one of them was there again?!?

spooky alien stuff!!

i have been on quit net a very long time .. months before i actually quit the first time. it's a great tool ... TONS of information to read ... and we DO smell beautimus ... and teeth are WHITER ... and no stinky clothes or car ... and i am so proud of you!!

YOU WILL get to 125 days and yes you would have ingnored the smokes had you seen them ... you would. cuz you don't want to smoke anymore and neither do i. that is why i didn't take just one ...

i never want to be that stupid again.

you're AWESOME!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home